What is Tafil 2mg and what is it for?
Buy Tafil 2mg is a hypnotic or tranquilizing medication, which has various applications in conditions related to anxiety and depression. Its main applications are:
Generalized anxiety disorder, constant anxiety that causes difficulty concentrating, restlessness and other symptoms that make daily life difficult.
Depression, except for that caused by bipolar disorders, psychotic depression or that caused by internal problems.
Depression with anxiety.
Neurosis due to anxiety, continuous feeling of anxiety, fear and despair, usually accompanied by body tension.
In the chronic stage due to alcohol withdrawal, known as delirium tremens or autonomic hyperactivity, phase in which hallucinations are suffered.
The use of Tafil 2mg should be done under strict medical prescription and at the recommended dose and frequency.
Presentations and method of administration
- Tablets of 0.25, 0.5, 1 and 2 mg of Alprazolam, available in boxes with 10, 30 and 90 pieces. They are manufactured by Pfizer Laboratories in the Tafil trademark.
- Extended-release tablets with 0.5, 1 and 2 mg of Alprazolam, available in boxes with 10, 30 and 90 pieces. They are manufactured by Pfizer Laboratories in the trademark Tafil AP.
- Solution in drops of 0.75 mg / ml as Alprazolam, available in bottles of 10 or 20 ml. It is manufactured by Pfizer Laboratories in the Tafil trademark.
The dose shown in the table is initial, but subsequently should be adjusted according to the needs of each person between 0.5 and 4 mg per day in adults and 0.5 to 0.75 mg in elderly or weakened people, distributing in 2 to 3 doses .The treatment time is usually 2 weeks.
Side effects Tafil 2mg
Tafil has several side effects that may disappear when the dose is decreased or when treatment is discontinued. Some of these can affect more than 1 in 100 people and are:
- Nervous system – Drowsiness, fatigue, confusion, dizziness, headache, lack of coordination of movements, nervousness, insomnia, anxiety, amnesia, difficulty expressing, irritability, hallucinations, etc.
- Digestive system – Lack of appetite.
- Urinary incontinence
- Weight gain or decrease
- Blurry vision.
Other effects that appear less frequently are:
- Sexual dysfunction or lack of libido.
- Irregularities in menstruation.
- Urinary retention.
- Yellow skin and eyes
- Inflammation of the skin
- Difficulty coordinating movements.
Keep your doctor informed of any side effects that you observe so that you make the appropriate adjustments at a dose or can make a decision about the continuity of treatment.
Contraindications and warnings
It is a medicine that can cause drowsiness, so you should not drive or operate dangerous machinery until you verify that it does not have that effect on the person. Tafil 2mg is a medication that can create dependence, especially in alcoholics or drug addicts. Do not use if you suffer from narrow angle glaucoma or with miastemia gravis.
Allergies or hypersensitivity. Tafil should not be taken if you are allergic to benzodiazepines.
Mix with alcohol. Its use with alcohol causes a greater depressing effect on the central nervous system, and may result in the suspension of breathing. It also generates more aggressiveness, in addition to affecting the psychomotor and intellectual performance of the people who combine it.
Mix with other medications. Do not use with central nervous system depressant medications, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole and similar antifungals. Also do not combine with Nelfinavir, Indinavir, Ritonavir, Cimetidine, Clarithromycin, Josamycin or Erythromycin. You can use aslo Farmapram to treat treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression